Many patients seeking Psychosexual Therapy prefer as much privacy as possible. For that reason, such clients prefer online sex therapy sessions. This is becoming the popular trend in cognitive behavioral therapy that’s proven to be successful in treating individuals with a wide range of Psychosexual issues. Sex Therapy Online involves the treatment of Psychosexual disorders via Internet tools such as email and online worksheet tasks from your therapist. It is an easy convenient and secure way to get help anytime without leaving the comfort of your own home.
We have three different primary user preferences.
- Via LiveChat – This is a simple way to immediately* speak to us regarding your issues and to get the answers you need.
- Via email – An equally simple solution to answering your immediate questions. Email can be easier for people who want to give a lot of information and need more time to think about it.
- Via Skype – A full Online Sex Therapy treatment plan is available.
Reasons to use Online Sex Therapy (e-therapy):
- Expats preferring an English speaking sex therapist.
- Instant replies to email questions. (Within 24 hours)
- Instant LiveChat (When online)
- Research shows it is as successful, if not more so than face to face therapy
- Clients are not as anxious due to physically being in their own comfort zone
- Clients are not restricted to using only Therapists within their geographical location
- Ease of use for clients with a disability or transport issues
- No waiting list
What happens next? In the first instance please visit www.onlinesextherapy.co.uk to see how to book.