North West Sex Therapy is made up of a team of professional psychosexual therapists based in the North West of England. We are specially trained to diagnose and treat all kinds of sexual difficulties, whatever the cause.
All Psychosexual professionals have a background in medicine, nursing or one of the psychological therapies. In addition, we have undertaken specialist training in the causes and treatments of sexual dysfunction, which makes us knowledgeable and comfortable with talking about sex.
All Psychosexual Therapist under North West Sex Therapy have a wealth of experience working with couples from diverse backgrounds and with a variety of Sexual and Relationship issues. These includes Private Practice, NHS, Relate and the voluntary sectors.
- We use only fully qualified Psychosexual Therapists.
- All Therapist are fully insured.
- All professional memberships are current.
Below you will find a list of all professional memberships mentioned within this website.
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- International Society for Sexuality and Cancer
- Association of Independent Practitioners
If you are a fully qualified Psychosexual Therapist and wish to be considered for North West Sex Therapy then please email Jane Warding-Smith with your curriculum vitae. All qualifications and professional memberships must be current and you must be in supervised practice. Evidence will be required.